I don’t really feel like writing this post today. So I thought I would cheat and just give the titles and maybe a sentence or two for each one. I’m not being lazy, really. Maybe I’m just getting bored with the book list thing. Well, I’ve got a week to think of something more interesting for next week.
- Even the Stiffest People Can Do the Splits by Eiko. Yes, I tried to do the splits after reading this book. No, it didn’t turn out well.
- The Playful Way to Serious Writing by Roberta Allen. I really like Roberta Allen. Read this book to find out why. It’s really just a series of writing prompts but with words and images.
- Atom Land by Jon Butterworth. Subtitled A Guided Tour Through The Strange (And Impossibly Small) World of Particle Physics, Atom Land uses the concept of building a map of quantum physics to help the reader understand theories and ideas.
- Never Turn Your Back on an Angus Cow by Dr. Jan Pol. The life of Dr. Jan Pol, Americas “Favorite Veterinarian”. I haven’t made it through this one yet and I’ve had it for a while. I need to get reading more.
- How To Be Perfect by Ron Padgett. Another collection of poems from Padgett. I didn’t like this one as much as Alone and Not Alone.